“A man needs food, water, and a sharp mind for a living.”
Today competition is everywhere and the winner is who, Who wins the Competition with the help of his/her Clam mind or sharp mind. And is not about only for your competition or win, it is also important for your Memory.
Brainpower and Sharp memory can lead to higher intelligence. It has been proven that Healthier food and Excercise improve your brainpower. Because the natural source is more effective and no side effect than the use of medicine for power-boosting So here I will give you some tips for a healthy mind and cause of a weak mind.
Cause of Weak Mind:-
Here I will explain what is the cause of a weak brain and low memory.
1.Stress and Anxiety:-
Every person has their own problem and they take Stress because of that. And anxiety is a feeling of fear it can be a reaction to stress.
Alcohol is a cell toxin. In the liver, alcohol is broken down in a toxin that harms a liver cell, brain, and Muscles. Alcohol affects your brain function, judgment, and self-control.
3. Sleeping Pill:-
The elderly lot can face memory loss related problems if they take sleeping Pills for long. A study says that elderly people who take sleeping pills for over 3 months endangered to developing Alzheimer’s disease.
The effect of Glucose and other forms of the sugar on the brain may be the acuter in diabetes, a group of diseases in which high blood glucose levels persist over a prolonged period of time.
Chronic insomnia is an insidious problem that is linked to a “who’s who” of disease including depression, anxiety, disorder, and many more. It is an effect on the brain and decreases the function of the brain.
So, for weak memory, there is too many reason and many more but I explained some of them which are common in our daily life.
But for every question always have solution means, now I will explain to you how we can do our mind sharp and healthy.
Natural Excercise which can help you to keep your mind sharp and Healthy:-
The brain’s incredible ability to reshape itself holds true when it comes to learning and memory. You have the natural exercise to improve your ability of brainpower or sharp mind.
1. Don’t skip the physical exercise:-
Mental Excercise is important for brain health, that doesn’t mean you never need to break a sweat. Physical exercise helps your brain stay sharp. Aerobic exercise and yoga are particularly good in the brain. Most Importantly, exercise plays an important role in neuroplasticity by boosting growth factors and stimulating new neuronal connections.
2. Have a laugh:-
Looking for ways to bring more laughter in your life? Start with these basics.
- Laugh at yourself. The best way to stressed out talking about a friend about your naughtiness and times when we took ourselves too seriously.
- When you hear laughter moves towards it.
- Spend time with fun and playful people.
- Pay attention to children and emulate them.
- Surround yourself with reminders to lighten up.
3. Eat a brain-boosting diet:-
The following nutrition tips for your healthy brain which is given below.
- If you are not seafood, consider the non-fish source of omega 3s such as spinach, broccoli, bins, pumpkin seed, soybean, and many more. Limit calories and saturated fat. Research shows that diet high in
- saturated fat(from a source such as red meat, whole milk, butter, cheese, cream) increases your risk of dementia and impair concentration and memory.
- Eat more fruit and vegetable because they produce is packed with antioxidants, a substance that protects your brain cell from damage.
4. Identify and treat health problems:-
There are many diseases, mental health disorders, and medications that can interfere with your memory.
- Heart disease and its risk factors.
- Hormone imbalance.
- Depression and anxiety.
5. Play the musical instrument and listen to music:-
Music is the best option to release your stress. Hobbies can differ from person to person. Some person loves to play the musical instrument and some are listening to music for relaxation.
Playing a Musical instrument is one of the best ways to get busy. It is magic if you one time habitual to it you never feel stressed.
6. Take practical steps to supports learning and memory:-
There is some practical mental exercise which helps you to decrease your stress level.
- Pay attention:- You can’t remember anything if you don’t learn it and you can remember anything if you pay attention to your particular topic. Means exercise your brain for concentration or pay attention.
- Relate information to what you already know. Collect new information about which you knew previously because of build up our memory power.
- Try to make an idea with your in own words and focus on basic ideas not complicated ones.
7. Use the mnemonic device to make your memorization easier:-
Mnemonics are clues that help us to remember something which we want.
- Visual image:- when you want to remember something then associate a visual image with a word or name to help you remember them better.
- Acrostic( or sentence):- Make up a sentence in which the first letter of each word is part of or represent the initial of what you want to remember.
So these all are natural exercises which help you to make your memory sharp and healthy.