Natural And Easy Ways To Get Hair Shiny
Taking care of hair is one of the ways you can ensure that your hair always looks attractive and nice. Nevertheless, many people find it quite hard to maintain shine and luster hair. Many claim that they are so busy that they cannot find time to make up their hair and maintain it.
But just as you try to maintain body by nourishing yourself is the same way you need to take care of your hair. Here are six key ways on how to get shiny hair. These are very easy and inexpensive ways you can use to make your hair looking so good.
1. Use mayonnaise to deep treat your hair
Mayonnaise treatment is one of the best treatments that can help to condition your hair ends. Mayonnaise oil should be used on the end more than close to the scalp since the scalp is oilier. The amount of mayonnaise you use should depend on the thickness and dryness of your hair. If your hair is oily and less dry, then you will need less mayonnaise.
2. Deep treat with eggs
The mayonnaise oil is basically made of eggs; it is then common sense to know that eggs can be used to make the hair shiny and moisturized.
- You need to crack two to four eggs depending on the length of your hair.
- Then pour olive oil on the York until it is well covered and whisk the content until you have them well blended.
- Shampoo your hair with some warm or lukewarm water, then add the mixture into the hair and leave it for five to ten minutes.
3. Use yoghurt
Yogurt is also one of the best hair treatments if you are looking for how to get shiny hair. The type of yogurt to use should be one that is plain otherwise you might end up with sugar and food colorings on your hair.
- The first step is to put the yogurt into your hair and use an old hair tie to put your hair into a ponytail.
- Leave the yogurt on the hair for 20 to 30 min until the yogurt has hardened.
- Thereafter take a shower and shampoo the hair.
4. Use aloe Vera and honey
Aloe Vera is one of the best hair conditioners and honey will add in the shin. You need to mix equal parts of the honey and the Aloe Vera.
- Before you use honey, be careful because honey might lighten the hair color. The Aloe Vera should not contain harmful content like alcohol. As well a mixture of honey and jojoba oil can work well.
- The mixture should be applied on the hair evenly and left for ten to fifteen minutes. Thereafter, wash with shampoo and use a good conditioner to condition the hair.
5. Use vinegar
First, you need to clean your hair using shampoo and make sure that you clean off any residual shampoo and build-ups.
- Take a cup of water and mix it with equal amounts of Aloe apple vinegar. Thereafter, apply the mixture on to the hair and leave it to settle for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with warm running water until the vinegar smell has disappeared. Comb the hair thoroughly and you will find it detangled.
- You need to repeat the process every week. Apple cedar has the acidity that is close to that of natural hair so it is just a good conditioner to use.
6. Use oil and Shea butter
Another way on how to get shiny hair is by using Shea butter. The procedure of using Shea butter is very easy.
- Take a bowl and add in a cup half full of olive oil, castor oil, lavender oil, almond oil, coconut oil, and rosemary.
- In another bowl take a cup of Shea butter and 2 teaspoons of avocado, wheat germ oil, and jojoba. Then, you need to combine the two in a bowl.
- Smooth the mixture on the hair and leave it for around 30 minutes, then rinse an herbal treatment and allow it to dry.
Essentially these are a very easy and affordable way to get shiny hair. If you are looking for how to get shiny hair, then these are ways that you can use. They are quite easy and very much available. As long as you follow the right instructions, you can be able to transform your hair and give it the look you desire.
Also Read: How to Do Farrah Fawcett Hair