In medical literature, acne, called “acne vulgaris”, is one of today’s most common skin diseases. This disease, caused by the inflammation of the area under the skin, is mainly healed after 30-35.
One of the essential reasons for acne formation is the use of some harmful cosmetic products. These products may increase the number of acnes over the skin, especially on the face. Acne on the back, however, may require different treatment methods.
Squeezing the pimples is not a suitable method because it may leave scars and lead the inflammation to spread. However, if there is no other choice but to squeeze, it must be done very carefully. First, Who must introduce skin to steam?
You can pour some boiling water inside a container and add some dried leaf to it (choose between daisy, mint, or milfoil), get your face closer to the container surface and cover your head with a towel. Stay like this for 7-10 minutes.
After introducing steam on the skin, squeeze the acne very carefully. Then wipe the scraped area with some alcohol. After a while, you can use the pore tightening mask: egg white, one dessert spoon of honey, one dessert spoon of salt; mix these up, then apply this on your face as a mask and wait twenty-five minutes, then wash it away. Or another mask recipe:
One dessert spoon of honey, one dessert spoon of salt, one dessert spoon of yeast powder, lemon juice, one dessert spoon of warm water, mix these up, apply on your face, wait 20-25 minutes, then wash it away. Who should wipe oily skin with alcohol, including lotion or mixture, one or two times a day?
Try doing especially when you come home from work. Could you treat it with salt once a week? After a bath, dip cotton inside salt and then wipe your face with circular moves. Wash your face thoroughly. Acne Using Garlic Cloves must be conducted comprehensively. Just as Who should use some products externally, Who should use some internally.
Quickly Acne Treatment Tips
- Try getting healthy food. This will help you achieve healthy skin.
- Drink a lot of water. This causes the skin elasticity to increase, help wastes get off from pores.
- Do some exercise. Blood circulation allows the skin to get oxygen.
- Do not smoke or use alcohol. This harms the elastic skin tissue. It causes red spots and itching.
- Do not squeeze the acne, do not. Wash your face using a bar of soft soap and warm water twice a day. Massage your face with your hands. Then wash your face.
- Stay away from stressful situations.
- Stay away from foods that may cause acne formation. Such as nuts, pickles, spicy foods, etc.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with your face. Every touch increases bacteria over your skin.
- Try avoiding exposure to the sun too much.
- Take a shower when you sweat. Sweat increases acne over the skin surface. Bacteria are like a humid medium. Do not wear wet clothes either.
- Hair sprays may also close the skin pores, leading to more acne formation.
- Try to keep your hair away from the face as much as possible.
- Stay away from cosmetics.
- Use moisturizers that do not include fat.
- Consume many foods, including vitamin A. Vitamin A is included in Carrot, Green pepper, apple, pear, eggplant, celery, cabbage, spinach, green beans, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Alternative solutions for getting get rid of acne fast:
- Do not squeeze acne ever. It may leave unwanted scars.
- Keep the use of foundation cream to a minimum. Foundation cream prevents skin from getting necessary air.
- Wipe your face with cleansing milk twice a day.
- Clean your face with warm water and lemon juice mixture three times a week. Please wait for it to dry down in a few minutes.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
- For thorough cleaning, try a mud mask. If you apply it once-twice a week, it will help you get rid of your pimple problem.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of clay with one glass of water. Apply it on your face as a thin layer. After waiting 20 minutes, wash your face with warm water.